What paperwork do you need?

How do I send you the required documentation?

You can upload the documents via your account at www.housinghand.ie. We accept photographs of the documents taken by a mobile phone or other camera (.jpg or .png for example) or in .pdf format.

How do I sign the online contract?

After you have applied for the service, you will be sent a contract to sign which sets out the Terms and Conditions of your Guarantor Agreement with us. This is sent to you by email and can be signed online. Instructions on how to sign the Guarantor Agreement will be sent to you in an email. The process is quick and simple.

Please note that you will receive the Guarantor Agreement to sign before it is forwarded to your co-signer for their signature. We recommend that you contact your co-signer after you have signed the Agreement to inform them that it has been sent to them and to explain that they need to sign it online.

We also recommend that you and your co-signer sign the Agreement as soon as possible to avoid any delays with your application. If you have any problems please call our office on +353 (01) 209 1909.

Is there a lot of paperwork needed to get a guarantor?

We try to make the process as streamlined as possible. So we only ask for the bare minimum of paperwork, as follows:

All international students will be asked to provide:
– proof of study in Ireland
– a photo ID
– cosigner’s details and documents

Should you need any further information, we would be happy to answer you :

– on the phone at +353 (01) 209 1909
– by email [email protected]

Can I do a paper application instead of doing it online?

We try to make our online process as simple and straightforward as possible. We encourage all customers to fill in the forms online as this is the most efficient way of processing your application. In exceptional circumstances, we might help you with a paper application. Give us a call on +353 (01) 209 1909 and we will see what we can do.