Should I pay the administration fee to my Accommodation Provider prior to completing the Housing Hand Guarantor process?

We recommend that you only pay a deposit or an administration fee after being given a confirmed guarantor deed by us as some agencies or landlords may decline to reimburse any pre-paid fees if a suitable guarantor is not provided.

Some student accommodation, such as halls of residences, require a security deposit to be paid prior to providing a guarantor but often are prepared to reimburse this fee upon request.